The Parent-Student Handbook is a reference guide that contains school policies covering everything from behavior expectations to homework policies. For families who prefer a hard copy, they are available from the front office staff.
View the 2020-2021 Parent-Student Handbook
The Lakeview Homework Policy is reviewed annually. We provide homework that is developmentally appropriate, differentiated, and paired with feedback. The purpose of homework is to have our students enhance their learning through review or practice, prepare for new instruction, or extend their learning. We developed our policy by first reviewing current, varied research and make grade level agreements that align with best practice. We respect and recognize different family values. As partners in education, we encourage parents to work with the teacher to find a solution if homework creates a problem at home.
View the Pre-Arranged Absence Form
Follow these rules to make Lakeview a "PAW" sitive place for learning and you may just get "pawed" by a staff member.
- Listen and follow directions
- Work well independently
- Use time wisely
- Put forth effort
- Accept suggestions
- Complete work carefully and on time
- Organize work space and materials
- Demonstrate respect for personal property
- Demonstrate respect for community property
- Communicate in a respectful way
- Cooperate while working in groups
- Follow school rules
- Accept responsibility for personal actions
- Student Behavior Matrix Behavior Expectations
- School Bus Conduct Policy