Home of the Lakeview Leopards
Lakeview Elementary School is a high-performing public school for kindergarten through fifth grade students.
- Lakeview Elementary is located in Kirkland, Washington, which is in King County and commonly referred to as the Eastside.
- Lakeview is part of the Lake Washington School District (LWSD). LWSD is the public school district for the cities of Kirkland and Redmond as well as about half of Sammamish.
- Student enrollment at Lakeview for the 2019-20 school year was 523 students with three to five classrooms per grade level.
- The school colors of the Lakeview Leopards are yellow and blue.
- School hours are from 9:20 a.m. to 3:50 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wednesday school hours are from 9:20 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Lakeview students feed into Kirkland Middle School and Lake Washington High School.
- Our mission: Together we empower and inspire each student to thrive and fulfill their unique potential.
- Our motto: Work hard, be kind, be safe.
ASB Fund Balance Reports
Associated Student Body (ASB) funds are raised by and for students. These funds are used for optional, extracurricular events that are cultural, athletic, recreational, or social. These funds are not available for graded student activities that are part of the school curriculum.